Ministry for Information Society and Telecommunications presents Private Cloud solution at Microsoft Montenegro partner conference
Advisor to the Minister of Information Society and Telecommunications, Kenan Duraković, presented today Private Cloud solution at the Microsoft Montenegro partner conference.
It is well known that Ministry for Information Society and Telecommunications takes care of the development of the information society and, accordingly, Montenegro has been recognized as the leading country in the region towards the development of informatics. It is placed among the first ones in the region in the implementation phase of Private Cloud solution for state administration bodies' needs.
Private Cloud solution has been recognized as an excellent solution that brings large benefits. By implementing the project we will ensure money savings in the purchase of the hardware which will be used for the implementation of the projects. The system will be available to all state administration bodies via Self service portal and they will have at their disposal a virtual server environment according to their requirements with all necessary licences.
Main project goals are as follows:
- Money saving
- Better utilization of resources
- Centralization and complete system control
- Virtualization of servers
- Possibility to obtain a new machine in short time
- Increase easily the resources for the existing virtual machines
- Provide easily new virtual machines
- Continuous and complete system protection
- Proactive monitoring and more effective infrastructure monitoring